The Depositphotos photography contest, Authenticity 2.0, has come to an end. You can review all the runners up that will be eligible to win the prizes on the contest’s Instagram page. We round up the contest with 1,884 participants and over 5,200 image submissions under the hashtag #authenticity_is.
The contest’s theme focusing on authenticity has led many artists to look within to translate through their photographs what this notion means to them. The biggest outcome of our first contest is the involvement of the Depositphotos community and other international artists that have shared their unique vision and art with us.
Have a look at more photographs from the contest’s long list in today’s gallery:
1. Treating others like you want to be treated, @joshlahaye
2. Helping each other, @barunrajgaria
3. Entrance to escape, @pinkevych.a
4. Truth – the beauty of life and its harmony, @nostalgia_of_matter
5. This grandma, that I met in Antulang Negros Oriental, Philippines, @vincent_lecolley
6. Acknowledging yourself, @imamjuzernejm
7. A quantum, @imamjuzernejm
8. Nature, @rtruoli
9. Drying fish, @ptkhanhhvnh
10. To look away, @holodelokaung
11. Enjoying the music you make with others, which spreads love and happiness through the whole stage and audience seats, @banjaninjovanaph
12. Nothing extra, just life, simplicity, beauty, @anlyubitskaya_photo
13. Germany, @pl.an.k.ton
14. Harmony, @zuka.kotrikadze
15. The happiness of staying with yourself, @zuka.kotrikadze
16. To feel comfortable, @zuka.kotrikadze
17. Don’t fall into the captivity of stereotypes, @zuka.kotrikadze
18. Loneliness in the mountains and the company of a good friend, @camilajureph
19. Waking up near someone you love, @mowgli_maguy
20. Community, @meganwwong
This is the last gallery of images from the Depositphotos contest which is already closed for entires. Currently, the contest judges—the award-winning photographers Rosa Roth, Daro Sulakauri, Eldar Khamitov, Mikael Theimer, and Kate Kondratieva—are processing and examining every photograph from the long-list to choose the winners.
The winners of the contest will be announced on October 1 in the contest’s Instagram account and on the Depositphotos blog.
Would like to find out more about the judging criteria and the jury? Explore this photo contest guide.
You can also check out more images from the contests’ long list in these blog galleries:
Depositphotos Blog Digest
Join a community of 160,000 monthly readers who are obsessed with
amazing visuals, useful tips, and great stories