Photographers submitted hundreds of works to the Depositphotos contest during the last two weeks. Although all participants created shots on the same theme (Authenticity 2.0), every photograph was unique and translated a personal interpretation with their signature style.
In the official Instagram account of the photo contest, you can explore an entire diversity of visuals from the first four weeks. There are black and white images that feature the emotions people experience every day, drone shots that highlight the beauty of our planet, and street photographs that document life in different towns and cities.
Most of the images from the fifth and sixth weeks of the Depositphotos contest showcase the peculiarities of everyday life in various corners of the world. You can discover how people enjoy summer at public beaches in Odessa, Ukraine, spend time with their children in Melbourne, Australia, and meet with friends in Tbilisi, Georgia.
What becomes clear now is that photography helps to capture and remember candid moments beyond our contest. It gave artists another reason to explore the diversity of the world while the borders are closed. To inspire you to take more images of your everyday life, we share the best shots from the fifth and sixth weeks of the Depositphotos contest.
1. Be at peace with yourself, @ann.zuk
2. The courage to be yourself, @khabarovka
3. Manifestation of life in every moment, @vel.zel
4. Wake up with a view of the pure nature, @lia_kotus
5. Originality, realness, and purity, @david__sarkisov
6. To watch the premiere of National Geographics wild 01:00 sharks and surfers season 1, @forozan_hamid_
7. Beautiful, @ever.ydaysummer
8. The ability to just love each other no matter what, @aleksandryurkovskyi
9. Harmony, @mateusvmello
10. Our sunrises, @adelfransoise
11. Early morning but it’s time to pasture the goats, @kalamurza_ph
12. Phases, @katalin_szaraz
13. Authenticity is enjoying summer at the public beach, @kalamurza_ph
14. Gathering wildflowers, @sonjachnyj
15. Cease to seem and open yourself to the world, @kseni9_osipova
16. Speed, @zoyacoven
17. Exactly this. A cat on the table, right after lunch, @maite_av_photography
18. Women do their daily grinding with the traditional hand grinder, @photo_raman
19. Germany, @pl.an.k.ton
20. Sunny dust on a daily routine, @streetphoto.ekb
The Depositphotos contest is now closed for entries. During the next three weeks, we will be sharing more images from the long-list on the blog and on Instagram and run judging rounds with the contest jury. The award-winning photographers Rosa Roth, Daro Sulakauri, Eldar Khamitov, Mikael Theimer, and Kate Kondratieva will examine every image from the long-list and on October 1, we will announce the winners.
To find out more about the contest jury and the judging criteria, read the photo contest guide.
You can explore more images from the long list of the Depositphotos contest in the Instagram account or in these blog galleries:
Depositphotos Blog Digest
Join a community of 160,000 monthly readers who are obsessed with
amazing visuals, useful tips, and great stories