Valentine’s Day is a big opportunity for businesses in nearly every industry. Even though its popularity has been slowly declining, it generates more profit for companies that meet market demands. If you’re wondering how to incorporate Valentine’s Day into your marketing activities this year, keep on reading to discover tips and visual assets.
Marketing Tips for Valentine’s Day in 2022
Valentine’s Day is a traditional holiday that has always involved cliches, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Context does matter, and thoughtful marketing is on the rise; Our main advice to you is – be willing to make unconventional choices, be it in the messages you share or the content you distribute.
- Consider supporting a certain community or a relevant cause. It might be a small local organization in the area where your company is based, or a bigger international one.
- If you’re planning to include Valentine’s Day in your communication on social media and other platforms, remember that love is very different for every person. Embrace diversity and inclusion!
- Address people who might not necessarily be the typical target audience of Valentine’s Day marketing campaigns and business deals. For example, single people. Self-love is one of our creative trends for 2022, and we think this is the perfect topic to focus on.
Celebrate self-love on Valentine’s Day
What if this time around, you encourage your existing and potential customers to focus on love for themselves instead of others? Or do both instead.
It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t incorporate more traditional images and ideas of love into your marketing activities though. It’s simply an invitation to provide new options and support different members of your community.
How can brands promote self-love? Share ideas on how to have a good time alone
Look at the world with love in your eyes
Stay in bed all day
Decorate your home
Listen to your true desires
Take good care of your body and mind
Look for love around you
Make your routine enjoyable
Cultivate love for yourself
Rent your dream car
Dance like nobody’s watching
Remember that you always deserve love
Become a tourist in your city
Find love in art and soak it in
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re planning to incorporate it into your marketing activities, it’s time to start preparing content. Hopefully, this article has inspired you to look for new ways to celebrate this holiday, and has given you some ideas to share with your community. It can be a starting point for something truly meaningful. Love is one of the most powerful things in the world, so let’s spread it together!
Other blog posts and content collections dedicated to Valentine’s Day:
- How To Stand Out With Your Valentine’s Day Projects: 18 Original Ideas From Creatives
- Redefining Love: Valentine’s Day Images Featuring Trending Color Palettes
- 5 Collections You Need This Valentine’s Day: Images, Videos, and Stock Music
- 10 Non-Corny Couple Photoshoot Ideas This Valentine’s
- 6 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Brands: Social Media Campaigns, Ads, and Valentine’s Day Sales
- Valentine’s Day Memes With Stock Photos.
Depositphotos Blog Digest
Join a community of 160,000 monthly readers who are obsessed with
amazing visuals, useful tips, and great stories