Where do you scoop for inspiration? Photographers have their favourite go-tos for inspiration be it books, movies, music or other artists. Today’s article is really simple – it’s a collection of some of the most inspiring photography projects on the web. Enjoy!
1. Creative food photography by Paloma Rincón
2. Christian Stoll experimenting with exposures
3. Clean architectural photography by Sebastian Weiss
4. A poetic photo series by Jeong Wonjun
5. Mirrors to the world by Rigved Sathe
6. Surrealist touch by Ben Zank
7. Serene saltscapes by Murray Fredericks
8. Artistic fashion photography by Fernando Rodriguez
9. Blissful symmetry by David McLaughlin
10. Zero gravity by Mike Dempsey
If this was helpful and inspiring, go on to our second part of the series on inspiring projects and ideas or jump back to our previous cover of fascinating photography projects.
Depositphotos Blog Digest
Join a community of 160,000 monthly readers who are obsessed with
amazing visuals, useful tips, and great stories