Last week, we shared 10 photography projects to get you thinking about your own shoots and how to elevate them with a creative edge. Today we’ll look at 10 more projects scouted around the web to give you a hint of the kind of photography styles that are winning over the internet.
This is a great way to discover new artists, get inspired for your upcoming photoshoots and learn from some of the most talented artists. Sometimes the next spark of inspiration could come from a single project so sit back and enjoy!
1. Miniature worlds by Derrick Lin
2. Architectural symmetry by Gauvin Lapetoule
3. Mesmerising aerial photography by Mauricio Bacchi
4. Remarkable color palettes by Hayley Eichenbaum
5. Flower insects by Raku Inoue
6. Cinematic NYC by Stijn Hoekstra
7. Radiant beauty photography by Alex Malikov
8. Unbelievable photo manipulations by Chunlong Sun
9. Fine art photography by Claire Droppert
10. Animated photographs by Romain Laurent
Check out the second part to our series about inspiring projects here.
Would you like to share some of your favourite projects? Show us in the comments section below!