High Five! would like to introduce Depositphotos’ contributor Aleksandra Marjanovic (also known as AlessandraM), who has kindly agreed to share her favorite illustration subjects. Continue reading in order to get a little inspiration!
1. Beauty and fashion. Drawing is my passion since childhood. I do really like to draw people, especially beautiful women with beautiful dresses.
2. Abstract. I love to create abstract images because it gives me complete creative freedom. All abstract shapes are created by the imagination. Abstract backgrounds, floral illustrations, grunge details…This is not work, it’s fun!
3. Vintage. Retro is a very inspirational design category for me. I am fond of labels, posters, stamps, ads, and even vintage portraits. Vintage has been a trend for several years now. Romantic and sweet nature of vintage makes it a favorite subject of many artists.
4. Holidays. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and my favorite time of the year. Through my artwork I am trying to show the Christmas spirit as I feel it.
5. Textures and backgrounds. I love to create photorealistic vector images and surreal scenes by using vibrant colors.
Subscribe to our blog
Stay up to date with trends, get valuable tips and insights as well as bonus materials.