This week the whole world will likely and most probably go crazy with all the shopping frenzy. According to the blackfriday.com survey, 61% of people plan to shop on Black Friday and 50% on Cyber Monday. Do you smell the opportunities?
Mind-blowing discounts on favorite products and services, dream package deals, and FOMO will make many people purchase goods and services like their life depends on it. Brands should definitely consider this when planning and launching promotions because now is the time.
Our advice is to put all your efforts into offers and copy, so that you don’t have to worry about visuals. We’ve got you covered with images, but also some last-minute marketing ideas. In our thematic photo collection, you can find dozens of photos, vectors, and illustrations to include in your Cyber Week posts and emails.
*By clicking on the images, you will be redirected to the Depositphotos website where you can purchase them
7 last-minute marketing ideas for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
1. Write a blog post on your best deals
2. Promote Instagram Stories with a link to your online-store
3. Appeal to Gen Z with promo-videos on TikTok
4. Send out printed invitations to loyal clients
5. Partner with influencers to expand your target audience
6. Induce FOMO with eye-catching captions on social media
7. Run a small email-marketing campaign featuring the best offers and their dates
To make your marketing campaign as effective as possible, promote your products or services on multiple channels at the same time. For instance, you can post images on both Facebook and Instagram, and send out a couple of emails with a countdown to Black Friday. For more visuals and inspiration, check out the full collection of thematic photos, vectors, and illustrations.
Depositphotos Blog Digest
Join a community of 160,000 monthly readers who are obsessed with
amazing visuals, useful tips, and great stories