1. Kisses develop lungs. Usually we make about 20 breaths per minute, but during one kiss this number increases threefold.
2. Passionate kissing increases the heartbeat – this holds to improved blood circulation and metabolism and trains the heart muscle.
3. People who kiss more often suffer from tooth decay rare.
4. During the kiss large number of facial muscles works. A kiss is a great exercise for the prevention of wrinkles.
5. During one kiss that lasts 1 minute you spend 12 calories. Scientists calculated that you can loose over 8 pounds if you kiss everyday for 3 minutes during 1 year.
6. Kissing increases brainwork since it improves blood circulation and metabolism.
7. During a kiss your body gets charged with energy because of the adrenaline rush.
8. Enzymes released during a kiss prevent the development of stress hormones – Glucocorticoid.
9. Hormone Endorphin, known as hormone of happiness is released to the blood stream during a kiss, so you become happier with every kiss!
Portrait of handsome couple gently kissing | Stock Photo © Depositphotos | Konrad Bąk
Young Couple Kissing on Tropical Beach | Stock Photo © Depositphotos | EpicStockMedia