OFFF is a festival on creativity and post-digital culture that started in Barcelona almost 20 years ago and has quickly become a mecca for creatives from all over the world. It takes place in the heart of Barcelona annually and then for the rest of the year tours to Vienna, London, New York, Tel-Aviv and soon to Kyiv.
On September 13-14, OFFF will take place in Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv. Designers, artists, illustrators, and the brightest representatives of the creative industry will gather to learn, network and get inspired.
There are many reasons to visit Kyiv — from interesting history to vibrant atmosphere. Wonderful people, impressive architecture, food, cafes, and nightlife scene. And one attraction you cannot miss — the density of creative life.
In the past few years in Kyiv, there has been a surge in festivals, conferences, concerts, markets, meetups, for local and international creative communities. The city is on the road to becoming another creative capital of Europe. That’s why this autumn we’re bringing OFFF festival right here.
What to expect from OFFF Kyiv
The first OFFF event in Kyiv celebrates design and creativity, bringing together the brightest media artists, designers, sound designers and motion designers.
During the festival, you’ll be surrounded by international speakers, local talents and everyone who is eager to learn from the best. You’ll enjoy lectures, talks, meetups, exhibitions, workshops from the world’s award-winning creatives. Among the speakers are:
- Joshua Davis — an American award-winning designer, technologist, author and artist in new media. He is widely known for his experimental generative graphics.
- The Mill — a London-based VFX and Creative Content studio. Their clients include Nike, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Samsung, Nissan, Lexus, and Super Bowl 2019.
- Ricardo Gonzalez — a Mexican type maestro, artist and graphic designer. He specializes in calligraphy, typography and lettering.
- B-Reel — a creative agency with offices in Stockholm, London, Los Angeles, New York and Barcelona. It specializes in using technology to help build brands and positively influence consumers.
- Paloma Rincon — a Mexican born photographer that creates visual games in the intersection of photography, sculpture, design, installation and illustration.
Whether you work and study in advertising and visual communication industry, graphic design and illustration, or are simply interested in the future of creativity, join us at the festival that brings together like-minded individuals and inspiration.
Subscribe to our blog
Stay up to date with trends, get valuable tips and insights as well as bonus materials.