Hello there! It is the 10th and final issue of High Five! for this year, and today we are summing up the most burning microstock-related topics with the help of Depositphotos’ contributor Anna Furman.
5 tendencies of microstock photography
1) Competition among professional stockers is growing even stronger.
2) It is getting much more difficult for newcomers to get into the top tier of microstocks and start earning.
3) Glamorous or unnatural pictures are falling out of fashion; what clients need is sincerity, real emotions, and everything natural.
4) Customers prefer photographs of interesting and charismatic models, who are not necessarily beautiful.
5) Fresh ideas and a sense of humor really matter.